Thursday, August 27, 2009

Photo Shoot

We did a fun photo shoot today after gymnastics and the library at Rose Hill where Matt and I had our engagement pictures taken. A girl from my church is going to school to earn her degree in photography and wanted to add some children to her portfolio. Of course anyone who knows me knows how much I LOVE pictures so I was all game. Laurel was not as game as me since it was close her her nap time, but Mckensie managed to get some really cool shots of her that really show off her personality and charm. I was very impressed with her skills, especially since Laurel is a very hard subject to capture since she NEVER stays still. Here are a few of my favorites...












3 comments:

Roban said...

Oh, how sweet! I love them all, but I think the last one is my very favorite.... the way she's leaning against the wall.

She really does have a precious little face.... So much personality!

There's no doubt that you're a great mom (and Matt's a great dad). Laurel is too happy for it to be any other way!

Roban said...

Being a high-achieving perfectionist does have its drawbacks, doesn't it?!

I don't know how you did it all...! I've looked into master's programs, but I always think "maybe next year" because I can't imagine how I would juggle it all. Others do, though, so, maybe next year...?

Relax and enjoy your life! Laurel is benefitting so much just from being home with you, I'm sure you're doing an excellent job! I would worry more if your house were spotless....

... and thanks for stopping by my blog. It's always good to hear your perspective on things!

Anna said...

I could've sworn I commented when you first posted this! Oh well, I guess I was just thinking to myself but Laurel is so cute! I like how you can see her personality in these pictures.