Thursday, April 1, 2010

Let it Snow!

I'm so behind with my posting but I have to write about Laurel's second snow. She enjoyed it last year when it snowed but she was only13 months old. This year she really understood what was happening. As soon as it started snowing she yelled, "Mommy it snowing! I go make a Frosty!" Which is just what she did.

Here is Laurel pointing to her snowman.

And kissing him.

She had to make a snow angel too. The snow was pretty wet though so we had to take her inside after that and change her clothes.

The next morning we went for a family tractor ride to look at all the snow. It was so pretty!

Then Laurel played in the snow some more. The snow was great for making and throwing snowballs.

I hope it snows every year, but I'm not crossing my fingers...I seriously can't believe it snowed two years in a row!

No comments: