Sunday, June 28, 2009

We've Been Busy!!

We've been so busy lately; it is crazy! We've had lots of company which is great because we can't travel since Laurel won't sleep anywhere but her own crib. We love seeing Laure's cousins and our family this summer.

I have so much to update on here and I'm just going to do an all in one post so I will be caught up.

Laurel is talking all the time now. She's picking up several new words each day. Her vocabulary is up in the hundreds now. My favorites are please and thank you which she says at least 50 times a day. It is so polite and sweet! She has also started blowing kisses whenever any says "I Love You", too cute!

Warning, there are over a months worth of pictures on this post, so unless you REALLY love Laurel you might get a little bored! ;)

Laurel at the Atlanta Zoo. She loved the zoo and I have so many cute pictures but made myself just post one.

Laurel blowing me a kiss! :)


Knocking down the bowling pins Matt bought home (don't ask).

Playing in Grandpa's garden. Digging potatoes is fun cause you get dirty!

Getting ready to go swimming!

Watching the kids during story time instead of listening to the story.

Loves her bath!

Trying to grab the camera strap!

Playing with her cousin Ari.

Cousins in the wagon!

Playing in the sand, her favorite activity.

Checkers! It looks like she is really playing!

Playing in the sand, again.

This was taken on Father's Day. What a sweet way to wish Daddy a Happy Father's Day. ;)

Playing in the toy store.

On the swings trying to touch fingers.

At Monkey Joes, she loves this place!

Cutie pie!!

Ummm...not much to say here.

Playing with a flashlight. It was actually dark in there but you can't tell from the picture. That girl loves flashlights!
June was so much fun, can't wait for July!

2 comments:

Jonathan and Rachel said...

She is such a doll! I can't believe how big she is getting! Hope you're enjoying the summer!

Anonymous said...

I know we were just there, but these photos make me miss her more. Grandma Jen