Thursday, November 27, 2008

First Steps

Laurel took her first steps a few days before she turned 10 months. It was pretty cool, but a little sad too. My baby is not a baby if she can walk! She is really funny about it though, because she refuses to let Matt or I help her walk. She wants to do it all by herself, thank you very much! She is so independent it is not even funny (I wonder where she gets that from)!



Matt trying to get her to walk. She loves remotes!

This is what she does whenever she sees the camera. She crawls over to me at super speed and crawls on me and tries to grab it. It sure is hard to get any good pictures lately!


I hope everyone has a good Thanksgiving. I'm at my in-laws today so I actually have a little bit of a break from Laurel and what do I do? Post about my baby, what else! Happy Thanksgiving!

5 comments:

Jonathan and Rachel said...

Wow ... she's really on the go! What a doll! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

Sherri Lynn said...

Congratulations Laural!

Anna said...

lol what baby doesn't love remotes? She is so cute! Crazy that she is walking! I bet y'all are freaking out ... well, you probably got prepared once she started crawling. Anyways, she a cutie, as always!

Unknown said...

Candace! I haven't had a chance to call you yet I'm so sorry! Last week was finals week so it was CRAZY and Dan graduated today (Sunday) so it was an action packed weekend! I absolutely loved the Christmas card you sent with Laurel on it. She is such a beautiful baby! I'll call you soon! Love ya!

Grand-Dad said...

She never stops moving now, 1 of 2 of the cutest babys in the world.