Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Cold Snap!

We had a really cold week recently. Laurel loves to go on her walks in the morning and afternoon down our driveway, and I had to put a hat and jacket and on her. I'm sorry, but she is just too cute with her little poms. I had to post a few pictures of "winter" Laurel.



By the way, trying to get her in her jacket, hat, and shoes to go on the walk almost took longer than the walk itself! She kept crawling off into the hallway. She has just learned how to play chase and she loves for us to chase her around the house. It is super cute expect when I'm trying to get her dressed (well, okay it's still cute then too).


1 comment:

Brandi Doss said...

I love her cute, little hat. I need to find Ari a cute one because it is freezing here and the ones on her coat just don't cut it, it's always falling off. I am glad to see it has been cold enough to dress Laurle in winter clothes because she looks so darn cute.