Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Laurel Update!

I know it has been a while since I last posted, but we have been so busy lately! Laurel is doing new stuff every day now and Matt and I just love to watch her grow. Here are a few recent shots of her being super cute.
Laurel in her jogging stroller.

I wish I loved my bath as much as Laurel does!

Or my toes for that matter!

She is always so happy when she first wakes up!

Look at those pretty eyes!

Teething ring...yummy!

Laurel loves her activity board.
We are having a wonderful summer and I hope all of our friends and family are also!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This summer has been so special with Laurel in our lives. And B % B's visit with the other cutest grand-baby in the world was so great. The TWO cutest grand-babys in the world! Grand-paw loves you both!

The Snavelys said...

She's so darn cute. I wish I was there to see her more often!!