Thursday, July 31, 2008

First Trip to the Pool!

We made our first trip to the pool on Tuesday. I think the water was a little cold for Laurel, but she really enjoyed kicking her feet in the water.



Look at me in my little swimsuit! So cute!

Aaron pouring water on Laurel's feet!
Hanging out with my friend Catherine
(thanks for inviting us to the pool Catherine!)
In other news, Laurel is teething and has NOT been in a good mood this week. It has been a bit of a rough week (for both of us) and tomorrow is not going to be any better. Tomorrow we go to the doctor for her six month checkup. I always enjoy finding out how much she has grown, but we don't like the shots! Here's to hoping next week is better!

1 comment:

Anna said...

Aww, she looks so cute in her little swim suit! Good luck with the teething thing... all I hear is that it's not fun for anyone involved. :( But I hope you guys are doing well besides all that!