Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Growing Up So Fast!

Laurel has been up so much lately. She is lapping up solids like crazy. The other night Matt and I went out for dinner and I only brought her a bottle. Bad mistake! She tried to eat our food the whole time; she had her mouth open every time we took a bite. She knocked over my glass and tried to get some food out of Matt's mouth. The poor thing! Finally we gave her a little mashed potatoes and she was happy.

Laurel is also trying to sit by herself. She can only sit for about a minute and then she falls over! It is hard for me because I'm so scared she is going to hurt herself. I feel like I need to wrap her in bubble wrap!

Here are a few pictures of Laurel taken lately. We got her a jumper, but as you can see she is a little small for it! She is nothing but legs!


Matt got some bubbles for Laurel. She thought they were really cool and kept trying to pop them.



.




2 comments:

The Snavelys said...

So adorable! I love all the pink...such a girly girl, love it!!

Anna said...

I LOVE those jumper picture-- too funny and too cute!