Saturday, March 28, 2009

Learning Every Day!

Laurel has been very busy lately, going on hunger strikes and throwing fits...just kidding! Well she is doing those things, but she is mostly being her sweet, crazy self. She is learing at an amazing rate. I can teach her something and she will pick it up after just two or three times. She loves songs with motions and I've been teaching her a new song almost everyday.


Here is Laurel showing how old she is. ONE!

She loves playing in her kitchen that Grandma Ellis got her.

We say, "raise your hand if your name's Laurel" and she shoots them up every time. She had just put a handful of food in her mouth when I asked her and she still had food clutched in each hand, but she still did it!

One lesson that is not going so well is eating with a spoon. The hand is just as good I guess!
She loves rocking on her riding toys and I finally taught her how to get on and off without falling.

1 comment:

Grand-Dad said...

The sloppy eating thing is so funny, when we eat out I have to leave more in the tip because of all the stuff on the floor!