Saturday, March 28, 2009

Cherry Blossom Festival

Laurel had a great time at the Cherry Blossom Festival. She really enjoyed the 20 minute walk from Matt's office to the park (she rode most of the way) and the swings and slide of course. I'm really glad we went early in the week though because it has done nothing but rain the last three days.



Why does my baby look so big??

There were all these pretty flowers but Laurel WOULD NOT pose or even look up so I didn't get any good pictures of her with the cherry blossoms!

She wants to slide by herself, but I'm still a little scared she is going to fall off the end!

Laurel loved the slides and swings more than anything else we did!

Every time Laurel is on a swing she just smiles like crazy the whole time.

I love to swing!
I can't wait until the Festival next year when Laurel will be old enough to go on some rides. She kept pointing at the Farris Wheel, like she really wanted to ride it!

5 comments:

Anna said...

I love all of the pictures!! Laurel looks like she's a fun girl and full of energy. Y'all have been busy this past month!

Anonymous said...

Those are precious pictures Candance and it makes me feel really good that you spelled Ferris Wheel like my name (Farris)

Candace said...

Hey, that is what happens when you are typing with a baby in your lap who likes to hit the keys. There is no telling how many spelling mistakes are in these posts!

Anonymous said...

We love your blog. It is so great to see how our GRANDgirl is growing. Laurel is so beautiful and learning so fast. Grandma Jen can't wait to visit this summer.

Grand-Dad said...

LOL! Farriswheel