Wednesday, September 17, 2008

New Toys!

Now that Laurel is crawling and pulling up on EVERYTHING I really needed somewhere safe to put her when I can't watch her. I got her a jumperoo and she loves it (we'll see how long it lasts!), but it is nice to have something that she enjoys playing with besides me!
After going to the beach, we realized that Laurel loves sand. Matt got her some sand and we had a sandbox that my mother-in-law gave us a long time ago. Here are some pictures of her first time playing in it. She just loved running her hands through the sand.
She was so engrossed in the sand it was really hard to get her to look up!
After playing, she was so sandy that we had to hose her off in the yard. We even had to put the hose on her head because she had tried to eat some sand and ended up getting it all over her face. I thought she would cry when the water went over her face, but she just laughed.

2 comments:

Anna said...

That's such a fun thing: SAND! I bet Laurel loves it. And her 6 month pictures are sooo adorable!

Grand-Dad said...

I got sand in my ears!