Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Laurel Meets her Cousin!

We were so excited to have my brother, Bobby, his wife, Brandi, and their 5-month old daughter, Ariana, come to visit us all the way from Utah. Laurel and Ari had so much fun playing together (well, not really; they mostly just looked at each other!). Ari is such a sweetie and she is soooo much fun to play with. I wish we all lived closer together so the cousins could grow up together, but I guess we will just have to go on vacation to see each other (that doesn't sound too bad to me!).


I didn't get too many pictures from their visit, because we were too busy having fun and living in the moment, but I did manage to get a couple cute shots!


Look at Ari's cute smile! Brandi's is pretty cute too!


Here's Ari checking out Laurel :)
The Doss Family - Aren't they cute!
Bobby and Candace with Laurel and Ariana

Ari after her bath - what a cutie pie!


This may be why Bobby lost to me in Mario Cart ;)


What a big girl, eating solids!


I'm so glad that my brother and his family was able to visit and I hope to see them again soon!

1 comment:

Jenny Fleming said...

Candace! I do remember you! Congrats on having a baby! And congrats on marrying an engineer... this I can sympathize with since we don't have any children yet :)