Monday, April 28, 2008

Laurel's 3 Month Pictures

I took Laurel to get her three month pictures on Thursday. Now that she is smiling, I wanted to get some pictures of her with her sweet grin. Unfortunately, she would not smile unless I sang some of her favorite songs, so I had to sing the entire photo shoot. That poor photographer! I have the worst voice but Laurel seems to love it. Here are a few of the best ones...

I can hold my head up!

Look at that smile!

I love this one, she looks so happy.
This is the first picture where I think she looks like me when I was a baby.


She kept putting her hands in her mouth the whole time!
She looks so content here.

We will take pictures again at six months. I can't believe how much she has changed in the last three months! It seems like it has gone by so fast too! She will be all grown up before I know it!

2 comments:

Jonathan and Rachel said...

It was so great to see you guys as well at Kroger! Laurel is BEAUTIFUL and makes me want to have a GIRL! Maybe one day :) We'll have to get together when I'm in Macon again!

Anna said...

Hey Candace! (and of course I remember you!) :) Your little girl Laurel is sooo cute!! I think the last time my dad went down to GA he mentioned that you had had (or were about to have) your baby. So how are you and your hubby? Are you still teaching (or are you taking a baby break)? Hope everything is great for y'all!