Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Fall

This Fall has really flown by. I feel like it should still be October and here it is almost January. I'm not sure if it is because Laurel is in school, but the time seems to go so fast. It feels like every year just goes faster than the one before. Laurel is growing up and I just want a pause button every now and then!

We had a lot of fun this Fall. Besides school, Laurel is doing gymnastics and we go to story time at the library every week. If the weather is nice we like to have lunch at the park after preschool. I ran a 5K on Labor Day and Laurel had fun cheering me on. My Moms Club is always having awesome activities one of our events was to go swimming at a indoor pool. That was so fun! We even hosted a Halloween party at our house with a hay ride. The kids LOVED the hay ride! No wonder time has gone by so fast, we are having lots of fun!

Laurel waiting for gymnastics to start.
Swimming!
Sometimes Daddy even meets us for lunch after preschool!
Laurel was a Fairy Princess for Halloween, her idea of course.

No comments: