Saturday, January 30, 2010

Birthday Photo Shoot

Laurel and I were bored one day this week so I decided to do a photo shoot with some of her cute outfits and the top of her amazing cake (the cake will have it's own post!). I'm not the greatest photographer and Laurel is not the best subject since she hates to stay still, but we got some cute shots. Enjoy!

This is Laurel's birthday outfit which matches her cake. Adorable much!

I let her play with this musical horse to keep her happy.

Outfit change and still playing with the horse!

Looks tasty!

Laurel got hungry towards the end of the shoot!

1 comment:

Roban said...

These are such cute pictures of Laurel. She looks precious in every one of them although I did have to laugh when I saw the last one!

It goes without saying that girls are the best to buy clothes for.

I saw that Tracy Chevalier (sp?) has a new book out.... have you read it yet?