Monday, October 13, 2008

Worst Week!

Laurel and I were both sick this past week. It was pretty rough, but we are both feeling much better now. My Dad watched her for me for an hour or so one day and Matt came home early from work one day, but I was pretty much on my own. Laurel wasn't too bad when she was sick; she mostly slept a lot. The worst part was when she started feeling better and I was just starting to feel really bad. Being sick is not fun, but it is much worse when you have a baby to take care of! If you can't tell from the following pictures taken yesterday, Laurel is no longer sick...




2 comments:

Sherri Lynn said...

Sorry to hear you have been sick and glad you are feeling better. Laurel must be the cutest baby ever!

Grand-Dad said...

Glad you two are all better now.